A month ago, I was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by Antonia and Amanda over at ClassyAsFuckBookReviews. I would love to thank them very much! It was a very nice surprise to come home and find out (: They have pretty awesome book reviews, so check them out if you haven’t!
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Alrighty. Well, I guess I’ll give you seven things about me that you guys probably don’t know already:
- In elementary school/beginning of middle school I was obsessed with Star Wars.
- I only recently started wearing makeup within the past few years. When I do, it’s different everyday. I usually go for sparkly eye shadow and liner; I like to be ostentatious.
- It’s absolute need of mine to travel one day, especially to other countries. If I don’t, I don’t know what I’m going to do with my life.
- Although I’ve played the flute since 4th grade, I decided to switch to percussion my senior year of high school. Why? Because they needed people (and I’m not too bad).
- I only watch two shows: Doctor Who and The Legend of Korra. Other than that, I don’t watch tv.
- I currently have music in four different languages on my iPod.
- If you asked me to choose between music or books, I honestly would not be able to pick.
Although I couldn’t find a description of this award, I’m pretty sure it describes exactly what it says: beautiful blogger. Thank you again to Antonia and Amanda! The blogs that I am nominating are beautiful. I love the content they hold and the people that run them. (:
- ABC Book Nerd
- The Reading Date
- Reading the Best of the Best
- Vy’s Blog
- The Twins Read
- The Bo0ki3
Seriously, these blogs are awesome. Check them out!
Flawed, we’re truly interesting, truly memorable, and yes, truly beautiful.
~ Justina Chen Headley (North Of Beautiful)
Natalie over at Mindful Musings is hosting the Best Blog & Best New Blog of 2010 event. On Twitter I saw that other people had been nominated so I went over and checked it out and saw myself on the nominations for the Best New Blog of 2010! Awesome ! Wow, I was really shocked. I have no idea who nominated me so thank you whoever you are! You made my day 😀
There are a ton of blogs up for nominations, and honestly I feel super honored to be nominated with a lot of them. Now if you want, you can vote for me but I don’t think I deserve it. I know I won’t be voting for myself! Go over there and check it out and vote !
Well honestly, I won this award back in August. But things came up and school started that I kept forgetting to blog about it and pass it along to others. And now it’s October and only now have I actually remembered about this award. I want to thank Jessie over at The Daily Harrell for honoring me with this awesome award 🙂 This one is the “One Lovely Blog Award” and I was awarded because I am a ” cool author and blogger (and she’s only 14 – wow!)” (haha, well I was 14 at the time). So thank you Jessie !
Rules of this award:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to fifteen other blogs you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.
Okay. Let’s do this. Last time I couldn’t get to 15 blogs, and again I couldn’t get to 15. Haha! I tried not to offer it to the same bloggers as I did last time, but some of them I just had too. It’s hard NOT to pass awards to people who deserve it! So my award winners are:
~Bianca at NyxensAdventure
~Maggie at Bibliophilia – Maggie’s Bookshelf
~Briana at Bree’s Books
~Rebecca at Rebecca-Books
~Eleni at La Femme Readers
~JP at YA Urban
~Alex at The Saving Grace of Words
~Diana at Stop, Drop & Read (Oriental Desires)
~Melina at Reading Vacation
~The Reading Tween Gang over at Reading Tween
Woooh ! Haha so yeah, you all are stuck with an award now xD
Thank you to JP over at YA Urban awarded me this pretty awesome award! Seeing that this is my first award, it made my day 🙂 Yay! Thank you so much, JP ! I also was awarded this award by Jenn over at No Rest For the Wicked after I started this post, so thank you to Jenn too! It’s been circling the wonderful internet so a bunch of different people are able to experience the joy of getting this award. And that’s where I come in. I’m suppose to award this award to 15 others in the blogging world. I thought it was only book bloggers at first, but there’s no rules saying that…
Along with this award, I am supposed to share 7 things about myself. Here they are:
- I hated most of the celebrities I am in love with now.
- Writing became a hobby when I started to write fanfiction. Lost in Believing actually started out as my penname.
- I wish at 11:11 every night and I usually wish for the same three things.
- I freak over the littlest things.
- I’m 100% Chinese (Not including my American-ness)
- The word ‘meep’ comes out of my mouth often. It doesn’t mean anything 🙂
- The Coconut Craze spray from Victoria Secret is my favorite perfume.
Now here are the winners I choose to recieve this award:
JP is an awesome guy! He has a great personality, which matches his great blog!
They update frequently and Andye is an amazing helper and Amy is also really welcoming!
~::the Epic Book Nerd::~
Kara is sooo cool!
~::The Here. The Now. The Books::~
Lauren is a fantastic person and her blog reflects that!
Sam is a lovely Rather!
~::Young Adult Literature Review::~
Their posts are really cool!
I recently discovered Nova. And she has does great reviews, but no one knows about her!
~::Leilani Loves Books::~
Her blog’s color scheme is awesome and her posts will never dissapoint!”
~::Tales of a Teenage Book Lover::~
What can I say? Totally jealous of him xD
~::Next In Show::~
Next in Show is a blog that one of my friends posts through. She’s amazing! She doesn’t blog about books, she blogs about the things that she likes and things like that. 🙂
Only ten blogs, but that’s okay! Go check them out because they’re all amazing ❤