A month ago, I was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by Antonia and Amanda over at ClassyAsFuckBookReviews. I would love to thank them very much! It was a very nice surprise to come home and find out (: They have pretty awesome book reviews, so check them out if you haven’t!
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Alrighty. Well, I guess I’ll give you seven things about me that you guys probably don’t know already:
- In elementary school/beginning of middle school I was obsessed with Star Wars.
- I only recently started wearing makeup within the past few years. When I do, it’s different everyday. I usually go for sparkly eye shadow and liner; I like to be ostentatious.
- It’s absolute need of mine to travel one day, especially to other countries. If I don’t, I don’t know what I’m going to do with my life.
- Although I’ve played the flute since 4th grade, I decided to switch to percussion my senior year of high school. Why? Because they needed people (and I’m not too bad).
- I only watch two shows: Doctor Who and The Legend of Korra. Other than that, I don’t watch tv.
- I currently have music in four different languages on my iPod.
- If you asked me to choose between music or books, I honestly would not be able to pick.
Although I couldn’t find a description of this award, I’m pretty sure it describes exactly what it says: beautiful blogger. Thank you again to Antonia and Amanda! The blogs that I am nominating are beautiful. I love the content they hold and the people that run them. (:
- ABC Book Nerd
- The Reading Date
- Reading the Best of the Best
- Vy’s Blog
- The Twins Read
- The Bo0ki3
Seriously, these blogs are awesome. Check them out!
Flawed, we’re truly interesting, truly memorable, and yes, truly beautiful.
~ Justina Chen Headley (North Of Beautiful)