Hai guys! ^_^
Three wonderful bloggers, Lucia from iLive, iLaugh, iLove, Julia from The Hapa Chick and Izzy from My Words Ate Me, came up with a wonderful idea to celebrate Asian YA Lit. All of it begins tomorrow over at iLive, iLaugh, iLove!
If you didn’t know, I’m full Chinese, the first generation to be born in the United States. My interview and review is part of the line-up for All Things Asian, and I would love it if you guys checked them out! The whole even runs from April 3 – April 13; 10 days of Asian-ness xD
Here’s something Lucia posted that I found pretty funny (and yes, the majority of these statements apply to me):
Are you Asian? Are you not Asian, but think you should’ve been born Asian? If the majority of the following statements apply to you, then you’re probably Asian!
- You wear glasses.
- You eat rice for most meals.
- You keep a straight-A report card. Anything else would result in disownment.
- You have your sights set on Harvard. Anything else would result in family dishonor.
- You play piano. Or violin. Or both.
- You listen to k-pop.
- Sushi? Raw fish? BRING IT ON.
- Speed limits are trivial things.
- You tark Engrish rike this.
- You often say “Too expensive!!!” or “I’ll wait until it is cheaper.”
- Pokemon is your life.
- Chopsticks are basically extensions of your fingers.
- Your email address ends in an “8.”
- You have anime marathons. (Sleep? What’s that?)