Thank you to JP over at YA Urban awarded me this pretty awesome award! Seeing that this is my first award, it made my day 🙂 Yay! Thank you so much, JP ! I also was awarded this award by Jenn over at No Rest For the Wicked after I started this post, so thank you to Jenn too! It’s been circling the wonderful internet so a bunch of different people are able to experience the joy of getting this award. And that’s where I come in. I’m suppose to award this award to 15 others in the blogging world. I thought it was only book bloggers at first, but there’s no rules saying that…
Along with this award, I am supposed to share 7 things about myself. Here they are:
- I hated most of the celebrities I am in love with now.
- Writing became a hobby when I started to write fanfiction. Lost in Believing actually started out as my penname.
- I wish at 11:11 every night and I usually wish for the same three things.
- I freak over the littlest things.
- I’m 100% Chinese (Not including my American-ness)
- The word ‘meep’ comes out of my mouth often. It doesn’t mean anything 🙂
- The Coconut Craze spray from Victoria Secret is my favorite perfume.
Now here are the winners I choose to recieve this award:
JP is an awesome guy! He has a great personality, which matches his great blog!
They update frequently and Andye is an amazing helper and Amy is also really welcoming!
~::the Epic Book Nerd::~
Kara is sooo cool!
~::The Here. The Now. The Books::~
Lauren is a fantastic person and her blog reflects that!
Sam is a lovely Rather!
~::Young Adult Literature Review::~
Their posts are really cool!
I recently discovered Nova. And she has does great reviews, but no one knows about her!
~::Leilani Loves Books::~
Her blog’s color scheme is awesome and her posts will never dissapoint!”
~::Tales of a Teenage Book Lover::~
What can I say? Totally jealous of him xD
~::Next In Show::~
Next in Show is a blog that one of my friends posts through. She’s amazing! She doesn’t blog about books, she blogs about the things that she likes and things like that. 🙂
Only ten blogs, but that’s okay! Go check them out because they’re all amazing ❤